Pastor Chad's Itinarary

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Should I or Should I Not?

Should a pastor blog? This is the question I have wrestled with the last few weeks. My family and I have recently moved to northern Tennessee to pastor the Pleasant Hill Baptist church. I question myself with just getting settled in and taking a few classes at the Boyce College in Louisville, don't forget three boys who are very active as well, is there enough time to do everything. Well, Abraham Piper answered my question today. The Lord used Him to share alot of good thoughts and how blogging would be beneficial to the congregation and to others. Anyway I am going to give it a shot and see how well it works out. I pray it would be a blessing to me and not a burden and maybe a blessing to someone else.
1 Cor.10:31) Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, there!
    Phillip and I are glad to see you on blogspot. We will gladly "follow" you and pray this will be a blessing to you -- and others, too. I'm sure it will be a blessing to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to get rid of this black background with white type! Old eyes can't read it well.

    Hope your blogging goes well. I'll stop by occassionaly and see how you are doing.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confident God can use blogs ect... to encourage,build up the saints, I use facebook with success, may the Lord bless your ministry .

    ReplyDelete