Pastor Chad's Itinarary

Saturday, February 20, 2010

James 1:5) If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. (ESV)

In the world today wisdom is something which is rarely sought after. Wisdom is a gift from that is given to those who ask. I am afraid in the culture we live in, espeacially in the western world, we think we are to use our own wisdom and intellect. The Bible teaches us "God has made foolish the wisdom of the world." We have no wisdom outside of the Lord. It is my prayer the Lord would bless me with Biblical wisdom. What I need as a pastor is the wisdom of the Lord. There are so many decisions in which I stand to make as a pastor. These decisions must be made with wisdom of the Lord. I pray God would grant to each child of God wisdom that leads to eternal life in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment