Pastor Chad's Itinarary

Monday, December 9, 2013

"A New Year's Revolution"

     Early this morning as I awoke, I was reminded just how quick time flies. I received this blog from Dr. Jason Allen, President of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, reminding us that the the new year is quickly approaching and many resolutions will be made, namely for spiritual growth as Christians. Dr. Allen gives a brief and concise way to 'revolutionize' your spiritual health. If you are like me so many things competes for our time and often the thing which is the most important gets neglected the most, our spiritual health. As we approach the new year may the Lord help us at PHBC to be recommitted to our intake of God's word by these 'six simple steps to revolutionize your spiritual life.' Click on the link to read article. Be challenged and be encouraged!

1 comment:

  1. Getting folks to take the reading and apply and listening to the Word of God is a task for us pastors. And I really don't like to try to type in those letter. I am not a robot.

    ReplyDelete